QR01- CONTROL OF QUALITY
1. Our organization reserves the right of final approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
2. Our organization reserves the right to review and approve the Vendor’s Quality Management System.
3. Standard QMS Requirements Include:
a. Vendors providing special processing must maintain a system for validating processes.
b. Customer Directed sources must operate in accordance with approved specifications and standards as dictated and controlled by the customer in question.
c. Suppliers initially approved for use via Certification (ISO, AS9100, etc.).
QR02- INSPECTION REQUIREMENTS
Our organization reserves the right to designate requirements for test specimens for design approval, inspection/verification, investigation or auditing.
QR03- TEST DATA AND INSPECTION
1. The Vendor shall maintain the proper identification and revision status of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection/verification instructions and other relevant technical data.
2. Our organization reserves the right to approve or specify any designs, tests, inspection plans, verifications, use of statistical techniques for product acceptance, and any applicable critical items including key characteristics.
QR04- NONCORFORMING PRODUCT CONTROLS
The Vendor is required to:
a. Notify our organization of nonconforming product.
b. Obtain our organization approval for nonconforming product disposition.
c. Notify our organization of changes in product and/or process, changes of suppliers, and changes of manufacturing facility locations.
d. Flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
QR05- AGE SENSITIVE MATERIALS
The Vendor is required to supply product that has a remaining shelf life of at least 75% of original life as of the date of shipment.
QR06 RECORD RETENTION
The Vendor is required to retain all Records associated with the Purchase Order for 5 (five) years or as required by contract.
QR07- SURVEY AUDITS RIGHT
Right of access by our organization, our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
QR08- MEASURING AND TEST EQUIPMENT
All vendors providing Calibration Services must be Certified ISO 9001 (or equivalent). All Calibration Certificates must identify standards used and must be traceable to NIST (National Institute of Standards Technology).
QR09- CERTIFICATIONS OF CONFORMANCE
Certification of Materials and/or Process performed must accompany materials/parts received. Invoice will be aged for payment based on date Certification(s) is received.
QR10- EXPORT/IMPORT/ITAR COMPLIANCE
Warning: Information furnished to seller under this purchase contract may contain data subject to U.S. Export Laws and Regulations. Seller is advised that such data may not be exported or re-exported to foreign persons, employed by or associated with, or under contract to seller or seller’s lower tier suppliers, without the prior written consent of Katana Electronics, Inc. and under the authority of an export license or applicable license exemption. If such data is marked as export controlled, seller shall indemnify and hold buyer harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities and expenses resulting from sellers’ failure to comply with the Export Laws and Regulation of the United States.
QR11- COUNTERFEIT PARTS PREVENTION
1. The Supplier warrants that Counterfeit Supplies shall not be supplied to the Purchaser or installed in the Purchaser’s products by the Supplier.
2. The Supplier warrants that only new, unused, authentic, genuine and legitimate Items shall form part of the Supplies supplied to the Purchaser.